Join Inclusive Employers as we provide an overview of the Inclusive Employers Standard, the benefits of taking part and answer any questions you may have about participation.
During the webinar, we will cover:
• What the Inclusive Employers Standard is and what is measures
• Why your organisation should take part
• The six pillars of inclusion
• The Foundation Assessment
• The package of support
• Accreditation and recognition
• The 2020 cycle and timings
Inclusive Employers Standard
Our Inclusive Employers Standard is an evidence-based, objective, accreditation tool for assessing and promoting inclusion in the workplace.
The Inclusive Employers Standard acts as a framework for delivering on your organisation’s diversity and inclusion strategy and helps you to measure and further improve the progress you are making towards becoming a more inclusive employer. Put simply, it’s the best way of checking how inclusive your organisation is.
This webinar is free for everyone. If you are interested in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org